** INTRODUCTION ** Few rules & regulations Jun 28, 2005 16:43:07 GMT
Post by Ginger Phil on Jun 28, 2005 16:43:07 GMT
Welcome to the Chinese Scooter Club.co.uk forum.
This forum is a place to discuss all Taishan models, (Commuter, Sport etc), Baotian scooters plus any other Chinese scooters as they all share pretty much the same engine & parts.
There's only a few rules & regulations on this board but please read the following just incase it applies to you:
* If you've come on here with the sole pupose of slating Taishans or Baotians i.e "I bought one and sold it two weeks later because it was crap" then please leave. This message board was set up for fellow owners to help each other or past owners share their experiences, just coming on here to slate a certain make of scooter doesn't really help and there are other places on the net you can do that where you'll be warmly welcomed.
* When replying to a message please do not use txt spk. I'm not saying you have to use the Queen's English all the time or use the spell check but what I hate is reading posts like: "i no wot u mean, dat is rite m8" etc etc.
* No swearing!! I don't mind the occasional mild word but nothing stronger. Most words are covered by the filter so please don't try and get around the filter by changing letters to numbers etc.
* You're more than welcome to have your own avatar & signature banner as I feel they make any forum look a lot brighter. There's no major size restrictions but take a look at mine and that'll give you a good idea on what size is acceptable.
* And last of all, spread the word about Chinese Scooter Club.co.uk!! I'll be advertising this forum as best as I can but feel free to add the link to as many scooter clubs as you can.